Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DC and Salt Lake Pictures

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that Jared went to DC and came back early to take the kids from me so I could enjoy my Scrapbooking convention in Salt Lake. I said he didn't have any photos but I was wrong. I just downloaded all the photos off his camera. He enjoyed DC and seeing some of the sites. But after Europe he wasn't too impressed with some of the buildings.


Like mentioned before, he took the kids to the Salt Lake Zoo. Here is two out of three photos he took there. The kids are measuring themselves up to a Gorilla. They had a blast spending time with Daddy.


They also went to visit the Lai family. The kids always have a blast visiting the twins. Seth and Ethan are three. I am sure it was a zoo having so many kids under four running around the house.

No comments: