Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Pictures

I love taking photos of my kids. I , like most parents, think my kids are the cutest! RJ has such big blue eyes and he loves to show off his "moves" in front the camera. Savannah has a cutest curls and the sweetest grins, when you can capture it. She is becoming too busy to have her picture taken. It is becoming a challenge to get her to look at a camera.

Last Thursday a friend of ours look family photos of us down by the creek in Freeman park. We all wore white shirts so I didn't want to put them on the kids before we were ready to leave. While were getting ready I had the kids wear these white T-shirts. They both looked way cute in them! So we had a mini photo shot. Yes, we are in the bathroom, but like I said we were already in there getting ready for out real photo shot. And I liked the wood paneling in the back.

RJ's tough guy pose.

Sweet Savannah

I haven't seen our family photos yet. But my friend said that only one family photo turned out good. Either RJ was pulling a face or some had their eyes closed. But she said she got some cute ones of RJ and myself as well a Jared. Savannah was tough and didn't want anything to do with he camera. She kept putting her back to the camera and was more interested in playing in the wter and leaves.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sounds like our photo shoot. Seth kept pulling faces and Ethan didn't feel good, but we did get some cute ones.