Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of Preschool

RJ started his 2nd year of Preschool today. He was so excited to see some of his old friends and make new ones. But he especially was excited to learn. He has been so interested in learning new thing lately. I really hope his love of learning sticks with him. This is a photo of him last year on his first day of preschool and then the 2nd one is from today. He is looking more and more like his daddy.

After school he said he had so much fun and they learned about Safety rules. He also drew a picture of Summer time for me to hang in my room. Which I think I will.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. RJ looks like your brothers in the picture from today. That was the first time I have noticed that in one of his picks.

Harris Family said...

So cute! I love his drawing!! I wish I could teach him this year. Why did you have to move anyways? Oh, wait! I'm doing the same thing! I hope that we can all continue to stay in touch. We had so much fun at the spray park. We do need to get together again and get a group picture. Enjoy Paris, we'll talk to you soon!

Heather said...

RJ does look a lot like his dad to me in those photos. Weird!

I sent you a message on facebook, it should be in your inbox there. Have fun on your trip!!!!

Lisa said...

Makale has that same green shirt, he looks so old.

Erica said...

He has grown up so much!!! I just saw you guys nit that long ago, but he looks so big already. I hope all went well at school. The boys start next week. They are so excited.

Geniel Bartley said...

RJ you look so grown-up, and I do see alot of his father in him.

Love Mom and Grandma

Amy said...

That's so cute! Have fun in Paris.

christa said...

It's crazy how much of a difference a year can make, he looks so much older.

jennie said...

Adorable!!! I can't believe how much he looks like Jared!

Chris said...

I must say, I'm very jealous that you're going to Paris. An exciting trip for us is going back to Utah county to visit family. Also, I was wondering how you got the blogger buddies section to show when people visited your site? I've been trying to figure out that for our blog for a long time now.

Lisa said...

Yea! School is great.
How/Was is PARIS?!