Life in the Wight House

Monday, August 18, 2008

Living Life Day by Day

So I don't have too much to report from last week. We did have an enjoyable week, I however didn't take any pictures.
The kids and I discovered a new park, which was really fun. We went again today and I did get pictures so I will have to post those later.
We went up to Rexburg in hopes of trying out the spray park but the day we went was a little windy and cool so the kids just played with Seth. We should have tried to go to the Spry Park today since it was so hot. Hopefully it will be nice next week when we make the trip down there again.
RJ has one more week of summer before Preschool starts, again. We are both very excited for that to start back up.
Savannah is being the "best" two year old she can be. We have to keep our eyes on her all the time. She makes everyday an adventure. Her vocabulary is picking up and she is watching every thing we say and do. We have to be very careful around her. They other day she surprised me by putting out her hand to shake and said "Hi, Jennifer. Nice to meet you." The she gave me a big grin, shook my hand and walked away. I have no idea where she saw that and didn't even know she knew my first name. Saturday she started calling Jared by his first name and would call me Honey. I remember when RJ did this. It always made me laugh.

3 comments:

christa said...

That is SO funny! Eva use to call me Babe and she totally went through a phase of only calling Jeremy, Jeremy instead of daddy. That is really cute, it's crazy the things they come up with and pay attention to. Thanks for the compliment by the way! :)

Nathan and Gemma said...

That is totally adorable what a little character! I LOVE it!

Harris Family said...

I love it! Your kids are so funny and cute. I dont' think Parker knows my first name! We'll see. Let us know when you come to Rexburg next. Maybe we could have a picnic or something and go to the spray park with all the kids. Mine want to go at least one more time this summer.