Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday at the Spray Park

So you might be confused by the last post. I am still in Idaho, Jared is however in France and has been the last week and a half. He is taking some classes and enjoying his time down in southern France. I leave Thursday and will meet him in Paris Friday. I am so excited for the break and the kids are so looking forward to visiting with Grandma.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine had some pictures on her blog from their visit to the Rexbrug Spray park. I had heard of the park but had never been. So Monday we set a date to go. I emailed some friends from St. Anthony and they met me there along with my Aunt and Seth. It was so much fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Kellie was thoughtful enough to get some pizzas and Lisa thought to bring something to drink. Thanks so much guys. It was really fun seeing you. And Jennie I am going to hold you to a BBQ the middle of Sept. You better do it then so I'll still have some Belgium chocolates to share. I really can't afford to eat them all. :)

So here is the Spray Park.
Watching the bucket dump water.Savannah's classic pose, one hand on her hip.

Savannah and Amber who is RJ's age. Sadly RJ was having so much fun with Seth I don't know if he evan realized Amber was there. But Savannah had fun with her since the other little kids her age didn't play in the water.


She is such a water baby!

RJ and Seth would go down the slide and then lay down in the sun and dry off and then down the slide again. They repeated that the whole time.


James and Parker were the other little kids with us. They are Savannah's age and were so cute just watching everyone but a little timid of the water. I think Parker did get try out the water a few times.
I love RJ's face here even though the picture is a little fuzzy.



We had fun. It was mentioned at one point to have a group picture. I guess we didn't get around to taking one. Maybe another day. Sometimes I wish we were still in St. Anthony. We have some great friends there with many great kids RJ and Savannah's age. Kellie, Lisa, & Jennie. Thanks for meeting me. It was fun.

I stayed at my aunt's house the rest of the day Monday. I had a doctor appointment. Everything fine. I had my blood drawn, not so fun. The nurse gave me a nice big bruise. Marilyn made dinner for us which was great since I haven't cooked anything for weeks now. We have just been eating frozen food and cereal. RJ also got another bee sting. His second one this month. They must be attracted to him. While there Savannah kept pretending to read to us. She found some Scriptures and she kept telling us it was scripture time. And she kept clearing her throat to read. Bot sure where she learned that from but it was really cute. Here is a video of it.

4 comments:

Geniel Bartley said...

Savannah's scripture reading was adorable.

Love Mom

christa said...

That looks like fun, waaay cooler than our fountains.

jennie said...

We'll definately have a BBQ in September! I talked to Ben about it, but I don't know when it will happen because he's been out of town SO MUCH lately. He might as well be in Paris! We'll let you know. And, we TOTALLY wish you still lived here. The grass at your house (I mean weeds) are completely dead. So sad. Oh well, life goes on! The spray park was great! We'll have to get together more often & maybe we'll actually get a group picture this time! Have a great trip!

Lisa said...

Thanks for thinking of me a my kids. We all had a great time. It was good to see you again, too. We'll have to do it again soon. I like the BBQ idea!