Life in the Wight House

Friday, August 22, 2008

We have an Announcement to make

Well I have some news. Some of you already know and I know many of you were excepting the announcement after our trip to Pairs, but we are excepting number 3. We are all very excited, RJ probably the most. He has been asking for a little brother for months. He might get his wish. I am about 8 weeks along now, tired and sick. I really hope I will enjoy my upcoming trip. But I know just having a break will be wonderful. I am due March 31st.

10 comments:

Harris Family said...

Wahoo! I am so excited for you guys! I remember when you were pregnant with Savannah. Do you remember Jennie and I bringing you saltine crackers. We knew you were pregnant because you were so sick all the time! You were so embarrassed when you realized we knew! Fun memories! I hope you will feel good enough for your trip! Good Luck.

Lisa said...

Congrats.. have a great time in Paris, I hope you feel better soon.

Katie said...

Congrats!! I was reading a previous post and thought there might be a chance...yay!

Mike and Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited to hear the news!!!!

jennie said...

I had no idea you were even trying yet! I thought Paris would do it, though. Well, hooray for you guys! Hopefully you won't be super sick in Paris, but even if you are - it's Paris! Congratulations!

Aleena said...

Congratulations again! I'm so glad we get to be pregnant together!

christa said...

baby #3, very exciting. Hopefully you're not sick for too long! I'm so excited for you to go to Paris!!
Eva's been asking for a brother too, I told her there is no chance till after DisneyWorld!

Heather said...

EXCITING!

mkamye said...

Congratulations! Hope you aren't sick for your trip to Paris! Please tell Jared congrats as well!

~Amy Hawkins

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!!!

I'm still trying to convince Mike we're ready for baby #1!

Once I'm done with grad school in May, all bets are off :)

I'm so happy for you, big families are the best.