Life in the Wight House

Sunday, March 8, 2009

5 year and 8 month photos

As I mentioned earlier, I had my friend, Christine, take some pictures for us. I wanted RJ's picture taken since he had a birthday and I wanted some of the kids with my 8 month belly. Both kids were not to cooperative, but we got a few. RJ posed better once he was in his Indiana Jones get up. We were only able to get a few shots with Savannah. However I got plenty of my big 8 month pregnant belly. Here are just a glimpse of a few of my favorite shots.













3 more weeks and we should actually have a baby to take pictures of!

7 comments:

mkamye said...

I love the one of the kids hugging your legs!

jennie said...

I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! It's gone by so fast! But, I'm not the pregnant one. :) The one of the kids hugging your legs is adorable!!!

Aleena said...

Very cute! I should do something like that, but I don't have the energy. Any day now for my little Micah to come out! Yay! And you are soon after! Adorable pictures and your hair is really cute too! You look GREAT!

Harris Family said...

So cute! I love those pictures! I wish I would have done that with my pregnancies! What a treasure!!! That RJ is photogenic. He is so cute in his IJ gettup! That is so funny! Good job in capturing the age and time. Love your hair by the way! Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Heather said...

Those are awesome!!!! I love the black and white one of you.

Christine Dallimore said...

Ahhh- who is your wonderful photographer! J/K!! I can't wait to see what cute digi pages you create with these! Seriously, thank you for letting me practice on all of you. You are all perfect and adorable/gorgeous subjects!! :0)

Lisa said...

Great pictures! And your leperchaun ideas were fantastic. If only a little leperchan came and visited us. That would have been fun.