Life in the Wight House

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kids are so funny

I just wanted to document this conversation. It gave me a laugh.
We brought one of RJ's friends home with us after Preschool today. Here is one of their conversations.

Matthew: You know what is sad?
RJ: What?
Matthew: I got a new grandma, but she died.
RJ: Oh, that is bad. But I got something even sadder.
Matthew: What
RJ: Last night my sister broke my Indiana Jones whip!!!
Matthew: Oh, that is sad! But, I bet my dad could fix it.
RJ: No, no one can fix it. It is really broken.
Matthew: My dad has lots of tools
RJ: So does my dad, but it is really broken.
Matthew: Oh.

And then onto the next topic.

3 comments:

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

Oh...to have the worries and stresses of a 5 year old! LOVE IT!
Let me know when RJ has preschool again, and we'll have Savannah over so you can have a couple of hours to yourself.

Sammie said...

TOO funny!!
Love Grandma, not the new one.

Aleena said...

That'a hilarious! Kids are so sweet and simple.