Life in the Wight House

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Winning Lay Outs

Wow! My morning was just made, twice! I sat down to check my email and to read the Scrap Girls Newsletter and to my surprise one of my pages was chosen for their weekly contest. I get a prize to spend free money at Scrap Girls, Wohoo! It was my Green Eyed Beauty lay out that was chosen. I have to thank my friend, Christine, for the beautiful photo she took of Savannah so I could create this gorgeous page. Thanks Christine!
So after experiencing my moment of joy I continued scrolling through the newsletter and there was another one my pages. I created this page for the February Monthly contest. The criteria was to create a lay out using the word "Love" in a creative way. So I created this lay out and submitted it into the contest. There was so many wonderful pages created, I was surprised they chose mine. I am overjoyed! More free prize money to spend :) And thanks Christine, again. She also took this wonderful family photos.
Christine recently took some photos of my 8 month pergo belly and some of the kids. I am excited to share them soon and maybe do a few scrap pages with them as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer we always know you where a creative daughter. I enjoyed these two page every much when I first saw them.

Love Mom

Christine Dallimore said...

Whoo-Hooo....I am so excited for you!!! I told ya you are a talented gal! :0) Thanks again for showing me digi stuff yesterday-I have been having too much fun and have already spent $18.00! OOps!!!
Check out my photo site though, I love the overlay on your prego pic. So fun and I cound't have done it without ya!!! I can't wait to see what fun stuff you do with your new winnings. Congrats again, you totally deserve it!

Aleena said...

Wow! Great Job! I'm glad your creativity is being rewarded! That must feel so nice!