Life in the Wight House

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Photos

So Tuesday we picked up RJ from preschool and went to McDonald's for lunch to get some wiggles out before doing some grocery shopping. I needed to make a trip to Sam's Club as well as Albertsons. Savannah was unusually good. She never once through a fit and she was so quite. She never complained about sitting in the shopping cart or begged for something in the store. Even at McDonald's she didn't run around much and actually stayed at the table with me most of the time rather then playing on the play set. So I started wondering if she was sick or something. She had no fever and really didn't look all that sick. I decided to just be thankful for her good mood and not worry about it. Once we hit Main street in Iona, back home, she was completely out in her car seat. We try to avoid afternoon naps because she usually won't sleep at night with them. So once we were home, I tired to wake her up and thought I succeeded. I stood her up inside the door way and she started to complain a little, so I told her to go lay down on the couch. I then went to unload the car. This is what I found when I walked back in:
She slept like that the whole time I was unloading the car. It was too funny. I finally moved her to the couch. She was obviously extremely tired.


1 comment:

mkamye said...

I can't believe she fell asleep that way! Those pictures are great! I don't have any miracle cures for getting over colds but I'll keep you in my prayers that you're all better before baby makes his entrance!